We strive to meet and exceed expectations for both service and quality. Nevertheless, situations may arise where products need to be returned/refunded, replaced, or rebated/discounted. Although our default orientation on this and most other subjects is to create solutions on a per-customer basis, there are several principles which govern our response to requests to return/refund/replace products.
We provide both stock/unprinted and custom products – while the spirit of our policies are the same for both, the particulars are somewhat different.
Stock / Unprinted Return Policy
- If we ship you a product that is different from what you ordered, ie. our mistake, we will send the correct product and pay for return shipping. The window for this is 30 days from date of delivery.
- If we correctly ship what you ordered, and you discover that you either no longer need it or that the wrong product was ordered, we will issue a refund for the product only, less 15% restocking fee. All shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer in this case. Product must be in good condition. If the bags have been removed from the individual packets and mixed loose in the box, additional charges will apply.
- If the bags are defective, we will replace or refund on a case by case basis – whatever makes the most sense to all parties.
- For any type of concern or claim, please contact email@example.com .
Custom Printed Bags and “Other Custom” Return Policy
- All custom sales are final and non-refundable. If customer suspects or discovers any defects to the delivered bags, it is their responsibility to notify HQ PACKAGING within 30 days for investigation and remedy as appropriate. Such defects might include variations from the agreed upon proof, or registration issues greater than the standard 2mm variation.
- We rely on our reputation and will always work with the customer to achieve resolution for all good-faith issues raised.
- For more information on this topic, please see our Printed Projects Terms and Conditions document.